November 22

My Favourite Animal

My Favourite Animal

Classification

My favourite animal is a dog but not any dog a Border Collie dog I like. Because they are so cute and they love playing with other people but, sometimes they get to excited and they get out of hand. A dog is from the dog family and their are over probably 100 different dog breeds.

description 

A Border Collie is black and white or people say a really really really dark shade of brown.  They also are sheep dog so that means they where grown up on a farm witch then would be a farm dog but they can be trained not to be a farm dog anymore if you don’t want them to a farm dog any more.

habitat 

A Border Coolie lives in a human house or in a kennel or on a nice big farm that has at least has sheep so then the dog can round them up.

Diet

Border Collies eat dry tack and caned dog food well that’s what my dog eats. Border Collies could also eat bread egg and milk that’s only if you don’t have any dog food left.

Behaviour 

Border Collies run around a heap,  they are very intelligent dogs and very protective for their owners. Border Collies are also the most smartest dogs in the whole wide world , that is why I love Border Collies.

by Lucy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Posted November 22, 2017 by lucytsjt201734 in category Uncategorized